Thunderbird Code of Conduct
Upon entering Thunderbird Cafe & Music Hall, all patrons are expected to comply with the following rules and guidelines:
- – All bags and personal items are subject to being searched
- – Re-entry is not permitted for patrons under 21
- – 18 and over shows require a valid government issued ID
- – Service animals are allowed in only with proper documentation.
- – We have a zero tolerance policy on illicit drug use and underage drinking
- – We have a zero tolerance policy on sexual or verbal harassment of both patrons and staff – if it is not enthusiastic consent, it is a no.
- – We do not tolerate hate, discrimination, or intimidation of any kind, including based on race, gender, ability, and sexual orientation.
- – Please, no smoking inside of the venue.
- – Thunderbird Cafe is not liable for any lost or stolen property. Our lost & found is located at our Box Office.
- – Please be respectful of other show-goers experience, and of the Artist on stage. (No heckling, disruptive behavior, etc)
Door staff has the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears intoxicated.
Patrons will be denied entry or will be escorted out of the building without refund of ticket if any of these requirements are violated.
How to Report an Issue: Please approach any venue staff for immediate assistance, or send us an email to email@example.com
List of Prohibited Items
The list of prohibited items is subject to change, at the discretion of venue management.
- – No Weapons – guns, knives, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other items that could be used to inflict harm, including items that replicate any type of weapon or jewelry and clothing that could inflict harm
- – No drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
- – No Backpacks or large bags
- – No video cameras, gopros, selfie sticks, drones as well as no professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (like detachable lenses, tripods, zooms, or flashes), without prior approval from artist
- – No flow toys of any kind, including hoops, poi, staffs, and juggling balls or clubs
- – No outside food or beverage
- – No Glass, metal, or plastic containers of any kind including cans, bottles and flasks
- – No Vandalism including unapproved advertisements, graffiti tags, spray paint, markers, or stickers
- – Any prohibited items must be taken outside of the building before entry. Thunderbird is not responsible for holding personal belongings