4053 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
You can purchase tickets online here, at the Thunderbird Café during normal business hours, or at our Box Office during an event.
Under most circumstances, we do not process refunds unless a show is cancelled or postponed. Please contact Etix directly with any refund requests.
Tickets are only transferable ahead of time. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with all information regarding your order.
You can find them in your purchase confirmation email from Etix. The only tickets we print are Will Call or Box Office purchased tickets. You can reach out to email@example.com with any ticketing questions or concerns.
You can pick up your Will Call tickets at the box office on the night of your show. If you wish to have your tickets in advance, select either Mobile or Print-at-Home options at the time of purchase.
We do not sell gift certificates at this time.
Online sales close when doors to the show open. You will be able to purchase tickets at the Box Office, while supplies last. Otherwise, the event may be sold out. In which case, the event will be labeled as “SOLD OUT”. It’s always best to purchase your tickets in advance!
We cannot confirm a ticket purchased from any outlet other than our ticketing provider, Etix, and our ticketing outlets. Please be careful when it comes to third-party ticketing outlets and online sales! Even Facebook event pages are riddled with scammers. We do our best to filter them to protect our customers, but some may slip through. So, it is best to buy directly from our venue and our Etix point of purchase.
Our venue is fully accessible and ADA compliant, and we’d be more than happy to help you find the best seats to accommodate your needs. Please email our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the event you would like to attend, and details of the accommodations you require.
The door and show times for an event are listed on the ticketing pages.
Our venues accept all credit cards and of course, cash money.
We have an ATM located in our Cafe area. There is also a PNC bank located nearby.
Please do not smoke inside. Thunderbird Café & Music Hall shows have re-entry, so you may smoke in front of the venue.
Great! Please reach out to email@example.com about rentals.
You are permitted to bring in small handbags. Please do not bring your backpack or Mary Poppins-sized purse. All bags will be subject to search by Security Staff upon arrival.
Yes – the ATM is located in the cafe bar.
The majority of events at Thunderbird Music Hall are 18+, unless otherwise specified. Sometimes, our shows are 21+, rarely they will be All Ages. If there is an All Ages show – we highly suggest anyone under the age of 18 is accompanied by a Parental Guardian. Please make note of the Age Restriction when purchasing tickets. The specific age restrictions for any show will be listed on the respective ticketing page.
Yes! You need a state-issued photo ID to enter the venue. Drivers License, Passport, etc. You also need proof of ID if you are 21+ and would like to purchase alcohol from our bar.
Children over the age of 3 require a ticket. Concerts are loud, so please consider proper ear protection. Same goes for you adults, too—keep your ears safe!
Thunderbird Café & Music Hall has a standing General Admission floor with a limited amount of seating on our Upper and Lower Balconies. If you require a reserved table, we suggest you purchase a ticket for the Upper or Lower Balcony if they are available. If those sections are not specifically available on the ticketing page, and you have a disability or health issue that requires seating, please email our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our kitchen is run by Black Sheep BBQ, and is open at 5pm during business hours. You can check out our menu here.
We do have a coat check, so long as it is cold or rainy outside. It is $3, cash only, and don’t forget to tip the attendant!
The photo/video policy is determined by the artist and is typically not determined until day-of-show. Generally, non-professional cameras are permitted. You can inquire about the photo policy by emailing the Box Office at email@example.com. Professional audio or video recording is only permitted with prior approval from the artist.
Outside food/beverage will not be permitted inside Thunderbird Café & Music Hall.
If you have lost something at Thunderbird, please call us at (412) 682-0177 and leave a voicemail with a description of your item and contact information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our venue is fully accessible and ADA compliant. We would be more than happy to help you find the best seats to accommodate your needs. Please email our Box Office at email@example.com with the event you would like to attend, and details of the accommodations you require. We can also provide an accessible parking spot upon request. Please be sure to contact us ahead of time so we can properly accommodate any requests.
- No Weapons – guns, knives, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other items that could be used to inflict harm, including items that replicate any type of weapon or jewelry and clothing that could inflict harm
- No flow toys of any kind, including hoops, poi, staffs, and juggling balls or clubs
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
- No video cameras, gopros, selfie sticks, drones as well as no professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (like detachable lenses, tripods, zooms, or flashes), without prior approval from artist
- No outside food or beverage
- No reusable water bottles
- The list of prohibited items is subject to change, at the discretion of venue management
House Rules & Code of Conduct:
Patrons will be denied entry or will be escorted out of the building without refund of ticket if any of the following occur:
- Door staff has the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears intoxicated
- All bags and personal items are subject to being searched
- Service animals are allowed in only with proper documentation.
- 18 and over shows require a valid government issued ID
- We have a zero tolerance policy on illicit drug use and underage drinking
- We have a zero tolerance policy on sexual or verbal harassment of both patrons and staff – if it is not enthusiastic consent, it is a no
- We do not tolerate hate, discrimination, or intimidation of any kind, including based on race, gender, ability, and sexual orientation.
- Please, no smoking inside of the venue.
- Thunderbird Cafe is not liable for any lost or stolen property. Our lost & found is located at our Box Office.
How to Report an Issue: Please approach any venue staff for immediate assistance.